United Community Bank Ice on Main, the open-air ice rink is coming back on its 10th anniversary this year.
Everyone is invited to enjoy downtown’s open-air ice-skating rink from November 13 to January 31 in the Courtyard Marriott plaza. Corner of S. Main & Broad Sts.
Tickets are now on sale. Admission is $10 per adult, $8 per child (ages 4-12) and free for children under the age of 3, and includes skate rental.
Tickets will be available for purchase as date-specific, timed sessions in order to better accommodate limited capacity and social distancing at the ice rink.
To purchase your ticket click here.
United Community Bank Ice on Main will kick off its ice skating season with an opening ceremony on Friday, November 13 at 2 p.m.
To maintain a safe skating environment COVID-19 safety precautions will be taken.
COVID-19 safety precautions below:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, do not enter the event site.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Use hand sanitizing stations located throughout the event site.
- Face coverings are required within the event site.
- Use designated entrances and exits.
- One non-ticketed spectator will be admitted to the event site per ticketed spectator. Additional spectators can view the rink from the patio next to City Hall.
For more information visit www.IceOnMain.com.