The Easley Spring Carnival is back at the Upper South Carolina State Fairgrounds.
The event was canceled last year due to the pandemic, but officials are now ecstatic to bring back one of Easley’s most popular events, and they’re inviting everyone to come for rides, games, and food perfect for all ages.
The fair is located at 3800 Calhoun Memorial Hwy, Easley, SC 29640.
The following are some things you should know about this year’s fair:
- Easley Spring Carnival will run from April 15 until April 25
- Unlimited ride wristband for $25 each person or go to www.innovativeticketing.com to purchase Unlimited rides wristband for $20 each person
- Free gate admission
- Free parking
The fair’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 6 p.m. until 11 p.m.
- Saturday, Noon until 11 p.m.
- Sunday, Noon until 10 p.m.
- Mon. – Thurs., 6 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Covid 19 safety measures, such as social distancing and mask requirements, are in place. Posters reminding fairgoers are placed throughout the fair.
To view ticket prices and to purchase tickets online Click here.