Watch out for the return of Greenville’s premier beer festival. The Greenville Craft Beer Festival, presented by Foothills Property Group, will return to Fluor Field on November 5, 2022, for its ninth year.
The event is jam-packed with music, food, and more than 100 different beers from carefully chosen local, regional, and national breweries. There will be representatives from each brewery present to provide event attendees with a more personalized experience with each tasting.
Here are some things attendees should be aware of before the event:
- This event is only open to adults 21 years of age and older. Kids 6 Months or younger are welcome but must be in a stroller.
- No pets are allowed at the event
- There is no smoking permitted besides in designated smoking zones.
- This event is rain or shine and no refunds will be issued
- No outside food or drink is permitted
- Definitely, no weapons or illegal substances are permitted
Tickets are on sale and registration is now open. Purchase your tickets for this event right away by clicking here before they sell out.