Jurassic Quest, the world’s largest and most popular dinosaur attraction, is coming to Greenville.
Over 100 life-size dinosaurs will be on exhibit at the Greenville Convention Center at 1 Exposition Drive on December 10-12, 2021.
- Friday, December 10, 2021 || 1pm-8pm
- Saturday, December 11, 2021 || 9am-8pm
- Sunday, December 12, 2021 || 9am-6pm
The following are some of the highlights of the event:
- Dinosaur-themed rides
- Live dinosaur shows
- Interactive Science and art activities
- A “Triceratops” soft play area for smaller children
- Bounce houses and inflatable attractions
- Photo opportunities
Tickets are available for purchase at both off-peak and peak entrance hours. On weekdays, off-peak hours are all day, and on weekends, after 3 p.m.
The following are the ticket prices:
- $22 – for children (ages 2-12) and adults (ages 13-64)
- $20 – Seniors (ages 65 and above)
- $36 – Kids unlimited rides (including entry)
- $19 – for children (ages 2 to 12) and adults (ages 13-64)
- $18 – Seniors (ages 65 and older)
- $33 – Kids unlimited rides (including entry)
Enhanced health and safety procedures, such as the timed entrance to regulate capacity, are also in place to safeguard the safety of guests, cast, and crew while providing a memorable and pleasurable family event for your dino herd.
Tickets are likely to sell out, so buy yours today. Timed admission reduces congestion and ensures that all guests can enjoy their Quest in a secure and accessible environment.
To purchase tickets or for additional information, please visit this page.