TD Essential Market presented by Prisma Health continues this Saturday, September 19 through October 31(excluding October 10), from 8 a.m to 12 p.m. on Main Street at McBee Avenue.
The new season has added eight new vendors making it a total of 81 vendors. Each week, 42 vendors will be onsite offering a variety of essential food items, including fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, meats, cheese, and bread. The market will also include a rotation of specialty vendors featuring products such as honey, pasta, grits, granola, canned foods, pressed juices, and sauces.
To ensure health security due to the pandemic, only a limited number of shoppers will be allowed inside the market at a time. Handwashing stations will be provided by Greenville Water at the market entrances and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event site.
Shoppers are asked to review the following guidelines before attending the market:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Make a shopping list using the online list of participating vendors
- Wear a face covering for the safety of others (recommended)
- Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones, and signs to maintain social distance
- Shop with your eyes only; vendors will handle items
- Use a credit card or exact change when possible
The entrances and exits for the market are located on McBee Avenue. Shoppers can park for free from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the lot next to Grill Marks, courtesy of Soby’s. The Spring Street and Richardson Street garages are also available as options.
For more information about the market, visit saturdaymarketlive.com.