TD Saturday Market is extended for the holiday season featuring two additional holiday edition markets. One on December 5 and another one on December 12 from 9 a.m to 1 p.m.
Several vendors will be featured each week, offering a variety of essential food items from fruits, vegetables, meats to cheese, and bread.
It will also include a rotation of specialty vendors featuring products such as honey, pasta, grits, granola, canned foods, pressed juices, and sauces.
To shop safely, only a few shoppers will be allowed inside the market at a time. There will be handwashing stations provided by Greenville Water at the market entrances, and hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event site.
Please review these safety guidelines before attending the market:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Make a shopping list using the online list of participating vendors
- Wear a face covering for the safety of others (recommended)
- Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones, and signs to maintain social distance
- Shop with your eyes only; vendors will handle items
- Use a credit card or exact change when possible
The entrances and exits for the market are located on McBee Avenue.
Shoppers can park for free from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the lot next to Grill Marks, courtesy of Soby’s. The Spring Street and Richardson Street garages are also available as options.
Visit saturdaymarketlive.com for more details about the market event.