The TD Essential Market presented by Prisma Health will extend its 2020 season through November 21 and feature three Holiday Edition markets on November 28, December 5, and December 12.
Market hours for the regular season will remain the same from 8 a.m. – noon and Holiday Edition market hours will adjust to 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Each week over 30 vendors are on hand with a variety of fresh foods and specialty items, including seasonal produce, artisan cheeses, certified organic meats, baked goods, and handmade crafts.
The entrances and exits for the market will be located on McBee Avenue and only a limited number of shoppers will be allowed inside the market at a given time.
Shoppers are asked to review the following guidelines before attending the market:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Make a shopping list using the online list of participating vendors
- Wear a face covering for the safety of others
- Watch for physical cues such as tape, cones, and signs to maintain social distance
- Shop with your eyes only; vendors will handle items
- Use a credit card or exact change when possible
The TD Essential Market has been recognized as a Top 20 Event in the Southeast for the past nine years.
For more information about the market, visit saturdaymarketlive.com.