The Greenville Drive is hosting Homeplate Holiday Brunch at Fluor Field on Saturday, December 5.
The chef-inspired brunch on the field will have two brunches that will let you select the best time that fits your schedule and enjoy an hour on beautiful Fluor Field at a private table for you and your group. You can select and secure a spot for 10:00 a.m or 11:00 a.m.
Afterward, head to the concourse level to spend time in the Winter Wonderland doing fun activities and crafts, getting pictures taken with Reedy Clause, and more!
Reserve your spot now for just $20 each and $10 for children 8 years old and under. Limited space left, so click here to secure your spot today.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
For the safety of guests and staff, the following safety measures have been put in place for this event:
- Masks are required at all times unless at your table eating.
- All guests will have their temperature taken at the gate.
- All adults (18+ years old) must sign the Drive’s COVID-19 waiver.
- All tables on the field will be spaced over 6 feet apart.
- The Brunch Buffet will be served by Drive staff (in masks, gloves, and behind plexiglass) and all tables will be cleaned and sanitized between reservations
For more information, visit https://www.milb.com/greenville/.