The annual Travelers Rest Christmas parade has opened its registration.
The parade’s theme this year is “Christmas 2020.” Scheduled on December 21, Saturday at 11 a.m.
Registration is open to businesses, civic organizations, churches, animals, motorcycles, schools, and individuals.
The parade entry is $30 per vehicle and registration ends on December 4, Friday at 5 p.m. The entry packet can be downloaded here. The complete parade rules and guidelines can be downloaded here as well.
Due to COVID-19, some changes were made to this year’s Christmas Parade for everyone’s safety.
- There will be NO CANDY distribution allowed
- Parade entrants are to have NO CONTACT with spectators
- Parade entrants MUST REMAIN with their entry and social distance from other entries
- There will be NO POST-PARADE RECEPTION at the Bank of TR
- There will be NO PICTURES with Santa at the Bank of TR
- Any participants exhibiting signs of COVID-19 are asked to stay home
- Spectators MUST REMAIN in their vehicles or practice social distancing during the parade
The parade will be live-streamed. For updates and additional information, visit the Travelers Rest Christmas Parade Facebook page.