Prisma Health is offering 2 new COVID-19 community testing events next week in the upstate.
Prisma officials said that these testings are free and will start at 8 a.m. until 12 noon. Below are the dates and times.
- July 7 (Tuesday) – Seneca Middle School, 810 W. South Fourth St., Seneca
- July 10–11 (Friday and Saturday) – Carolina High School and Academy, 2725 Anderson Rd., Greenville
Physician-ordered testing for patients who already have providers, have completed a Virtual Visit or need pre-surgical testing needs to be performed at hospital-based testing sites as instructed by their providers, Prisma said.
Reminders about the testing in the community testing sites:
- People will be tested for active COVID-19 infections.
- No one needs a doctor’s order.
- Testing will be given regardless of ability to pay.
- No appointment is needed.
- Spanish-speaking Prisma Health team members will be available at every site.
- All those taking part will be given masks when they arrive. They will also be asked to maintain social distancing.
- Test results should come back within four days.
- Everyone tested will receive follow-up information about test results – whether positive or negative – from providers at Prisma Health.
- Everyone will get tips on isolating at home if sick, caring for themselves, and seeking more help if symptoms worsen.
For additional information visit https://www.prismahealth.org/coronavirus/