The best selling author Nicholas Sparks is coming to Greenville for a meet and greet with his Greenville fans and to promote his new book The Return.
Get your photo taken and have a chance to personally meet and greet Nicholas Sparks on Sunday, October 4, beginning 1 p.m at Fiction Addiction.
Tickets for the event must be purchased in advance and no walk-ins will be allowed. Tickets can be purchased through 10:00 am on Sunday, October 4. Click the link to book your tickets in advance.
Each ticket includes one pre-signed book (regular hardcover for $31.68, large print hardcover for $33.80, or CD audiobook for $44.40), an opportunity to speak briefly with Mr. Sparks at a 6-foot distance, as well as a downloadable professional photograph.
Below are some of the notable precautions for this event:
- Mr. Sparks will NOT be signing books in front of customers. You’ll pick up your pre-signed book(s) at check-in and then enter the meet-and-greet line to get a photograph with Mr. Sparks from a professional photographer.
- You will pick a group number with an approximate check-in time when you purchase your tickets.
- Everyone who attends the event must have at least one ticket (each ticket includes one book). If you would like additional books, simply purchase additional tickets.
- Fiction Addiction will add you to a text list and that’s how you’ll know what group number we are checking in so you must provide a cell phone number that can receive texts. You accept responsibility for any text fees.
- Check-in will be outside (line will start near Kid to Kid/Fried Green Tomatoes). Look for the signs.
- You must stay in your car until Fiction Addiction texts that your group can check in.
- Fiction Addiction will not be selling extra books at the event. If you know you want more books before ticket sales cut off, you must purchase additional tickets to guarantee signed books.
- You must wear a mask the entire time, even when standing outside in line.
- You will not be allowed to pick up your books in advance to read them.
Fiction Addiction is located at 1175 Woods Crossing Rd. #2 Greenville, SC 29607-4112.