The open-air ice rink in the heart of Downtown Greenville has returned!
The United Community Bank Ice on Main is Greenville’s favorite holiday tradition since 2011 and this year marks its 10th year anniversary.
This holiday tradition will run from November 13 through January 31. The opening ceremony is today, November 13 at 2 p.m.
Tickets are available for purchase as date-specific, timed sessions in order to better accommodate limited capacity and social distancing at the ice rink.
Admission is $10 per adult, $8 per child (ages 4-12), and free for children under the age of 3. Skate rental is included.
Regular Operating Hours
- Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- School Break Hours
- November 30 – January 3: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Special Holiday Hours
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Friday, Nov. 27: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- New Year’s Day: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Martin Luther King Day: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, do not enter the event site.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Use hand sanitizing stations located throughout the event site.
- Face coverings are required within the event site.
- Use designated entrances and exits.
- One non-ticketed spectator will be admitted to the event site per ticketed spectator. Additional spectators can view the rink from the patio next to City Hall.
United Community Bank Ice on Main is located between the Courtyard Marriott and City Hall on the Village Green.
Visit this link for additional information and ticket purchase.