The Greenville Zoo’s signature family-friendly Halloween event, Boo in the Zoo is back and tickets are now on sale. Everyone is invited to dress up and join in the fun.
The event will take place on select days from October 15 to November 1 and will be modified with enhanced health and safety measures including limited capacity and date-specific, timed entries.
This year’s Boo in the Zoo will feature 15 trick-or-treat stations, spooky decorations and Halloween-themed areas, including Dragon Alley, a princess castle and an extinct species graveyard.
Boo in the Zoo Dates & Hours
- October 15 – October 18 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- October 22 – October 25 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- October 29 – November 1 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- For the safety of the guests, entrance are timed and attendance each night is limited
- Guests are asked to pre-purchase tickets online to guarantee their preferred entry time. With limited capacity, Boo in the Zoo is expected to sell out each night. Walk-ups will not be permitted on sold-out nights.
- Guests are asked to bring their own bags for trick-or-treating.
- All guests ages 2 and over must wear a face covering.
- To comply with the approved capacity levels, guests are asked not to arrive at the ticket booth before their assigned time.
Admission is $9 for members trick-or-treating, free for members not trick-or-treating, $12 for non-members trick-or-treating and $10 for non- members not trick-or-treating.
Admission for Boo Babies (age 0-2) not trick-or-treating is free.
Children must be accompanied by an adult and everyone is invited (but not required) to come in costume.
Tickets purchased online are the best way to guarantee admission. To reserve tickets to the event, click here.