Boo In The Zoo, the Greenville Zoo’s annual family-friendly Halloween event for all ages, will return in 2021, the zoo said on Friday.
Trick-or-treating and exciting specialty areas such as Dragon Alley, Alice’s Fun House, a princess castle, and an extinct species graveyard will be featured at the event. Everyone is invited to dress up and have a good time. The event proceeds support a variety of zoo programs as well as conservation efforts.
The Zoo’s Boo Schedule is listed below
- October 14 – October 17 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- October 21 – October 24 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- October 28 – October 31 | 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The ticket admission price for trick or treating is $10 for members and $12 for non-members. For non-trick or treating admission, the ticket costs $8 for members and $10 for non-members. Non-trick or treating Boo Babies (ages 0-2) are free, while Boo Babies that would like treats will need to purchase a Trick-or-Treating admission ticket.
Important reminder to visitors
- The Zoo is doing timed entrances and limiting the attendance each night.
- Guests are asked to pre-purchase tickets online to guarantee their preferred entry time. With limited capacity, Boo in the Zoo is expected to sell out each night. Walk-ups will not be permitted on sold out nights.
- Guests are asked to bring their own bags for trick-or-treating.
- To comply with our approved capacity levels, guests are asked not to arrive at the ticket booth before their assigned time.
The Zoo advises visitors that all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and that the last admission time is 8:00 p.m.
To buy your tickets, click this link.