The Greenville Zoo is pleased to announce that the Brew in the Zoo event is back for 2021. Brew in the Zoo, presented by 13 Stripes Brewery, invites all zoo enthusiasts to tap into the wild.
Attendees will be able to try a variety of craft beers as well as food samples from local restaurants when exploring the zoo after hours.
The event will take place on Friday, May 14th from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. This year, early admission to the event will be available once again. Ticket holders will have the opportunity to enter the zoo an hour before the event begins and take part in an exclusive sampling of the Greenville Zoo’s specialty brew, The Dapper Lion IPA. Ticket holders will receive a souvenir shot glass, while designated drivers will receive food and Pepsi items.
Below are the ticket prices:
Starting 6:00pm – Early Admission tickets : $70.00; $75.00 day of the event
Starting 6:00pm – Designated Driver tickets: $40.00; $45.00 day of the event
Starting 7:00pm – General Admission tickets: $50.00; $55.00 day of the event
Starting 7:00pm – Designated Driver tickets: $30.00; $35.00 day of the event
Brew in the Zoo is only available to adults over the age of 21, and a photo ID is required to enter. The zoo does not allow smoking or vaping, and pets are not allowed.
The following COVID-19 safety measures are implemented to guarantee a safe event environment:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not enter the event.
- Face Coverings are required for all individuals attending this event.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others not in your group.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the event site.
- Event staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the event site who is not abiding by event guidelines.
For more information and ticket purchase, please click here.