The threat of COVID-19 changed our kids’ summer activities this year and many of us are still looking for ways to keep our kids active and entertained this summer. Good news mom and dad! The City of Greenville’s Parks & Recreation Department is now offering the Greenville Recreation Activity Box!
This is a creative summer activity for kids in one box. There are nine different themed boxes and in each box there will be 10 activities for two children with weekly themes for the entire Summer. You will find fun busy activities for indoor, outdoor, art, STEAM and more. This is for kids ages 5-12 years old and costs $15. GRAB your box NOW!
Register GRAB box today here!
|June 8 -12||Summer Fun||June 4||June 8|
|June 15-19||The Great Outdoors||June 11||June 15|
|June 22-26||What Goes Up Must Come Down||June 18||June 22|
|June 29 – July 3||Destination USA -Red, White & Blue||June 25||June 29|
|July 6-10||World Traveler||July 2||July 6|
|July 13-17||Holidays in July||July 9||July 13|
|July 20-24||Under the Sea||July 16||July 20|
|July 27-31||Out of this World||July 23||July 27|
|Aug 3-7||Greenville Rocks||July 30||July 3|
- McPherson Park – Log Cabin/Sears Recreation Center, 100 E. Park Ave. Greenville, SC 29601
- David Hellams Community Center -111 Spartanburg Street, Greenville, SC 29607
- Nicholtown Community Center -112 Rebecca Street, Greenville, SC 29607
- West Greenville Community Center 8 Rochester Street, Greenville, SC 29609
- Juanita Butler Community Center, 2 Burns Street, Greenville, SC 29605
Pick-up times: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; 4 to 6 p.m.