Greenville’s annual premier wine, music, and food festival, Euphoria, celebrates its 16th year this fall with more than 40 events scheduled over four days.
The festival, presented by Lexus, will take place from September 16 to 19 and will include smaller gatherings as well as larger signature events, including seated, multi-course lunches and dinners by seven Michelin-starred chefs.
The Michelin-starred chefs will be at Sushi Yama, Avenue, and Soby’s. Among them are the following chefs:
- Chef Simon Kim of COTE, New York City’s first Korean Steakhouse
- Chef Ryan Ratino of Bresca in Washington, DC, who oversees a zero-waste kitchen. Just this morning, Ratino was awarded two stars for his new tasting menu restaurant, Jônt, making him the youngest chef to win 2 stars.
- Chef Val Cantu, of Californios in San Francisco, the first Mexican restaurant in the country to earn two Michelin stars.
- Emma Bengtsson of New York City’s Aquavit, the first female Swedish chef to win two Michelin stars, and only the second female U.S.-based chef to do so.
Restaurant 17, Fork & Plough, CAMP, Jianna, Loft at Soby’s, Topsoil Kitchen & Market, Oak Hill Cafe, Stella’s Southern Brasserie, and Southern Culture Kitchen & Bar are among the local restaurants that will take part.
The grand finale is a laid-back Southern meal called Sunday Supper. South Carolina Chef Ambassadors from the Upstate will prepare this year’s Sunday Supper, which will include South Carolina-grown products.
To kick off the weekend, Euphoria will bring back two of its signature events and introduce a new one:
- Aged to Perfection debuts on Thursday night at Larkin’s Sawmill, featuring food from a mix of restaurants and food trucks, and live music from Kami Ocean & The Rhythm
- Taste of the South returns to Wyche Pavilion for the first time since 2018, featuring food from some of the best chefs across the Southeast and live music from Steel Toe Stiletto
- Feast by the Field is back with an expanded two-day schedule – Saturday & Sunday – featuring 20+ chefs and pitmasters, and a few dozen wineries, breweries, and mixologists.
To purchase tickets to this year’s event and find out more about the event, visit euphoriagreenville.com.