The Music by the Lake Summer Concert Series has returned on May 26 and will run through August 4th.
Through August 4, 2022, enjoy the Sounds of Summer on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Unwind while listening to a variety of Big Band, Jazz, Bluegrass, Latin, Contemporary, Marches, and Orchestral favorites at the spacious amphitheater on the Furman University Lake.
Below is the schedule for Music by the Lake 2022:
- May 19 – Lakeside Concert Band
- May 26 – Spartanburg Jazz Ensemble
- June 2 – Carolina Youth Symphony
- June 9 – Lakeside Concert Band
- June 16 – Poinsett Winds
- June 23 – Greenville Jazz Collective
- June 30 – Greenville Chorale and Lakeside Concert Band
- July 7 – Matt Olson Group
- July 14 – The Foreign Landers
- July 21 – Lakeside Concert Band
- July 28 – Andy Carlson Bluegrass Band
- August 4 – Lakeside Concert Band
All concerts are completely free and open to the general public. For additional information about the summer concert series, call the Furman University music office at 864-294-2086 or visit this page.