CVS Health announced its plan to double the number of COVID-19 testing sites across the country by adding over 2,000 new testing locations.
In South Carolina, seven drive-thru sites are opening this Friday, September 18.
Patients are required to schedule an appointment in advance by registering online at CVS.com.
Children ages 12 and up are now eligible for testing at drive-thru locations. Parents or legal guardians must complete the registration on their behalf and must accompany them when they come to get tested.
Below are the SC locations opening Friday:
- CVS Pharmacy, 222 South Main Street, Belton, SC 29627
- CVS Pharmacy, 500 Knox Abbott Drive, Cayce, SC 29033
- CVS Pharmacy, 2501 Second Loop Road, Florence, SC 29501
- CVS Pharmacy, 2195 Magnolia Street, Orangeburg, SC 29115
- CVS Pharmacy, 87 Garner Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303
- CVS Pharmacy, 6160 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Taylors, SC 29687
- CVS Pharmacy, 2908 Emmanuel Church Road, West Columbia, SC 29002
Full list of CVS Health COVID-19 test sites in South Carolina can be found here.