On their Facebook page, the South Carolina Department of Environmental Protection reported that their care line is experiencing greater call volumes and wait times than normal. DHEC also added that their team is working quickly to resolve the technical problems and is calling for the public’s patience.
- Schedule appointment online here
- Map of locations currently accepting appointments
- Call DHEC’s care line here: 1-855-472-3432
Additional Information On Vaccine Scheduling From DHEC:
- Calling the Care Line is not for scheduling an appointment, but can help individuals get phone numbers of locations offering vaccine appointments.
- Appointments to get the vaccine should be scheduled and walk-ins may not be able to receive the vaccine.
- While at your appointment to get a vaccine, you will be asked to provide a driver’s license or a form of identification that confirms your age in order to receive a vaccine.
- Being a resident of South Carolina is not a requirement to receive a vaccine.
- The appointment scheduling phone line for each location may operate different hours of the day.
- South Carolina currently has limited supply of COVID-19 vaccine and some locations that offer vaccine may not have an appointment available for several weeks, depending on their vaccine supply. Facilities receive doses of vaccine each week from the federal government.